- Compound and cascading hydrological events (supported by USACE)
- Compounding effects of Storm Surge, Sea Level Rise, extreme Rainfall and Water Table on Urban Flooding in Southeast Coast of Florida (supported by SFWMD)
- Global storm surge modelling (supported by NASA)
- Mean sea level and storm surge variability along the U.S. coastline and its predictability at decadal timescales (supported by NOAA)
- Predictability of dune erosion during storms (in collaboration with USGS)
- Timescales of global tidal flooding (supported by UCF)
More information will follow soon!